Second Charge Mortgages with TFC Homeloans
A second charge is an alternative to a standard first charge mortgage. If your client has a low interest rate or early redemption charges on their current mortgages then conducting a remortgage may not be the best way to go. Borrowers should be made aware this is an additional charge against their property.
Money can be raised for any personal reasons such as debt consolidation, home improvements, holidays, school fees, tax bills, business purposes and assisting with investment property purchases.
- Loan sizes ranging from £3,000 - £2,500,000
- Our rates start from just 3.73%
- First and second charge mortgage comparison
- Up to 95% LTV
- Large income multiples
- Adverse over 12 months ignored and under 12 months considered
- Buy-to-let and business loans
- Completions possible in as little as two weeks
- Self employed clients with only 6 months trading history considered
- We may be able to source finance for bankruptcies, IVAs, DMPs, CCJs, and mortgage arrears