The specialist mortgage lender’s new range includes:
- a 75% LTV BTL fee saver product, which features a five-year fixed rate of 3.64%, a free valuation up to £500,000, a reduced assessment fee of £49 and a £200 contribution towards legal fees
- a non-fee saver five-year fixed rate of 3.54% on loans up to £250,000 with a £1,995 fee — for loans over £250,000, a fee of 1.5% applies
- a 75% LTV BTL larger loan product, with a five-year fixed rate of 3.59% and a fixed fee of £3,495
- a 75% LTV HMO and MUB special product, with a five-year fixed rate of 3.79%, and a fee saver option at 3.89%
- a 70% LTV residential remortgage special, two-year fixed rate of 3.24%, offering free valuation, free standard legals, reduced £49 assessment fee and no product fee
Louisa Sedgwick, director of sales for mortgages at Vida Homeloans, said: “We’re pleased to announce four new product offerings to heat up the market this summer.
“At Vida, we’re continuously looking at ways to add choice and variety for brokers and their clients, and our summer headliners do exactly that.
“At a time when the traditional idea of the ‘perfect’ borrower is becoming increasingly unrealistic, specialist lending has been vital in supporting the modern mortgage market and enabling buyers to achieve that longed-for first home or investment property.
“Innovative, creative and out-of-the-box thinking is a crucial element needed to drive the market forward and provide solutions for those underserved by the high street banks, and we hope our summer headliners will help to achieve that goal.”