Bluestone Mortgages launch in Scotland
Bluestone Mortgages have launched in Scotland and these new solutions are available at TFC Homeloans.
Their aim is to help contractors, the self employed. first time buyers/landlords and people who have experienced financial difficulties in the past.
Some of their key criteria includes:
- All Scottish mainland postcodes accepted
- Transcripts of Home Reports can be accepted
- No upfront arrangement fees
- No credit scoring
- Trust Deed/Sequestration options available
- Debt Management Plans accepted and can remain**
- Our criteria is based on the customers credit profile at the time of completion
- CCJ’s/Defaults over 3 years are ignored completely even if outstanding
- CCJ’s/Defaults under £300 ignored even in the last 3 months
- Only 1 years worth of accounts required for Self Employed
- Day 1 contractors accepted
- First Time Buyers/First Time Landlords accepted
They join a number of our specialist lenders including Together and TML who lend in Scotland. Contact TFC now to find out more.